Monday, March 1, 2010

As if you actually were inside a saltwater room.

Well. Today was just a miserable day. Weather wise, I mean. It was RAINY and COLD and WINDY and...miserable. I didn't bring but a light jacket to school because it wasn't that cold when I left...but it got FREEZING later on to the point I was violently shivering on the way to my car to go to bowling class. Bad experience. Plus, mix in the rain spotting on my glasses, affecting my vision. Hahah. I made it to my car, though.

AND THEN THE 90s WINDBREAK SAVED THE DAY.

I have this box of old clothes and such in my car that my dad told me to take to donation and I haven't yet, so when I got in my car, wet and cold, I look in the box and there's this old Adidas windbreaker on top. I didn't care that it looked like it was straight out of an episode of Full House, it was COMFY and WARM. I probably looked like a dork walking into the bowling alley, but I honestly didn't care. And then I proceeded to fail at bowling, not even breaking a score of 100, but ohhh wellll.

Are you there?
Or are you just a decoy dream in my head?

No comments:

Post a Comment